Healthcare facilities planning for construction, expansion and renovations
Our methodology and knowledge in hospital planning, design, and development is founded on years of healthcare operational experience, development of new healthcare facilities and workflow optimization.
Starting with a conceptual definition of the center, based on the care to be delivered and market objectives and ending with a detailed specification of the spaces, facilities, clinical and administrative logistics that will encompass the new structure.
Our clients benefit from a multidisciplinary approach by bringing consultants with clinical, architectural, finance and logistics expertise to develop the project.
- Technical Compliance Program (TCO) in Health Infrastructure and Architectural design
- Functional planning consulting
- Compliance with international building codes and Joint Commission International standards
- Life Safety Code assessment and implementation for healthcare facilities
- Preparation for Green Hospital Design and Construction (LEED Certification)