A proven methodology to improve quality, patient safety, and efficiency in hospitals
Six Sigma methodology is a Quality Management System providing a structured approach to eliminating “defects” in a process. We implement a structured approach to focused projects resulting in measurable cost reduction and quality, efficiency and global improvement.
Many healthcare organizations have adopted and implemented Six Sigma management tools to help reduce waste and improve quality of care, thereby achieving their goals. Six Sigma principles can be applied in healthcare settings, eliminating defects and variations in processes, make procedures more simplified, less costly and help improve overall patient care and outcomes.
Our programs include:
- Development and Implementation of a Quality Management System
- Six Sigma and Lean concepts and methodology application for health management
- Developing a Lean Hospital
- Reducing appointment wait times
- Reducing steps in the supply chain
- Improving Diagnostic Imaging and Laboratory turnaround times
- Yellow, Green and Black Belt Certification courses in Six Sigma Health